Nave, Organ and Pulpit of John the Baptist Church in Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Bourgogne, Burgundy, France - stock photo

John the Baptist Church of Saint-Jean-de-Losne (in French: "Église Saint Jean-Baptiste de Saint-Jean-de-Losne") is a Gothic (flamboyant) and Renaissance style church built in the 15th century in the small town of Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Côte d'or, Bourgogne, France. The roof of the church is covered with colorful tiles from burgundy (Bourgogne) which is traditional for the region. The organ (from 1768) and the pulpit in red stones from Sampans (from 1604) are both on the list of Historical monuments. Saint-Jean-de-Losne is a town located southeast of Dijon on the Saone River.
John the Baptist Church of Saint-Jean-de-Losne (in French: "Église Saint Jean-Baptiste de Saint-Jean-de-Losne") is a Gothic (flamboyant) and Renaissance style church built in the 15th century in the small town of Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Côte d'or, Bourgogne, France. The roof of the church is covered with colorful tiles from burgundy (Bourgogne) which is traditional for the region. The organ (from 1768) and the pulpit in red stones from Sampans (from 1604) are both on the list of Historical monuments. Saint-Jean-de-Losne is a town located southeast of Dijon on the Saone River.
Nave, Organ and Pulpit of John the Baptist Church in Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Bourgogne, Burgundy, France
Get this image in a variety of framing options at Photos.com.
PURCHASE A LICENSE
All Royalty-Free licenses include global use rights, comprehensive protection, simple pricing with volume discounts available
$575.00
CAD

DETAILS

Creative #:
986848816
License type:
Collection:
Moment
Max file size:
5823 x 3917 px (19.41 x 13.06 in) - 300 dpi - 17 MB
Upload date:
Location:
Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Côte d'or, France
Release info:
No release required